Manali tour guide – Famous tourist spots in manali, budget hotels in manali, manali itinerary, rohtang temperature, snow point manali in june , manali shopping
In this post by “THE PERFECT PLANNERS” you will know what things to do in manali, adventures to do in Manali and lot more to know about the best experiences in manali.
Check Cabs Details and price in/for Manali – “CLICK HERE”
1. Search a hotel near Mall Road, Manali
2. Experience a trek to Jogini Falls.
3. Visit the beautiful temple of Hadimba Devi, covered with a beautiful scenario.
5. Take a bath at Vashisht Hot Springs.
6. Explore the local market.
7. Rohtang Pass – Rohtang La
8. Experience awesome adventures in “Solang Valley”
9. Club House, Manali
Manali Trip Itinerary
- The best time to arrive at Manali, is by morning. Get in the hotel, and get rest.
- What you can explore in the 1st day is Manali local. Explore the famous temple in manali i.e. hadimba devi temple. On the evening you can explore the local market and do some shopping.
- Spend the first night at manali in your hotel.
2nd Day :
- Wake up on your 2nd morning at manali. Get ready for the next famous tourist spot in manali which is the Solang Valley.
- Remember, book a cab on the first day of your manali trip and confirm the date and time for journey. You can also contact to your hotel reception for getting a cab.
- Visit Solang valley which is 12 kms away from Mall road. Experience various adventures at solang valley.
- CLICK HERE to know more about solang valley adventures.
- While coming back from solang valley you can have a visit to Vasisht Temple or you can skip this part for the 4th day.
3rd Day (1) :
- On 3rd day, you will visit Rohtang pass one of the famous pass in Himachal.
- Rohtang pass is around 50 kms away from mall road, so it is good to leave early from the hotel to visit rohtang.
- If you have a 3 day plan then you can skip your visit to rohtan pass, because, 50 kms distance in mountains looks much more than 50 kms in cities.
- You can also get traffic on your way to rohtang.
- But still rohtang pass is one of the famous tourist spots in manali, so it is a good option to visit Rohtang pass.
3rd Day (2) :
- Another option for 3rd is visiting Kullu. Explore the beauty of kullu and the adjoining places like naggar, manikaran, etc.
- Kullu is better option than rohtang pass, because, you will find good roads in kullu, you can explore much more places in kullu than in rohtang.
- Come back to manali from Kullu by the evening.
- As this will be your last night in manali so you should enjoy the most you can and then relax for the night at hotel.
4th Day :
- 4th day will be your last day for this trip at manali. On this day, you can explore the missing places in local manali. You can visit Hadmba devi temple an vasisht temple if you have skipped them on 1st and 2nd day respectively.
- Another option is to trek to jogini falls. The best time go for this trek is by morning around 7 – 8 a.m. If you visit Jogini falls earlier then you will find less people in jogini falls.
- Come back to hotel by 11 a.m. Get ready and packup your bags to leave manali.